Kellogg Plant HR Manager I in ATLANTA, Georgia
Lead with us as a Plant Human Resources Manager in one of our state-of-the art plant facilities. If you are detailed oriented, have clear communication skills, and a unique capacity to manage through multiple and conflicting priorities, be a part of the united values and collaborative culture at Kellogg and grow with us.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Plant Human Resources Manager I at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Staffing, compensation, benefits, performance management, Diversity & Inclusion, labor relations, employee records, Training, Medical Function, Communications and departmental budget
• Ensuring the management of all plant HR related systems and procedures
• Manage the Talent Management Process including development and succession planning
• Overseeing and assist Plant Management Teams' pro-active promotion of a positive employee relations environment in order to maintain a “union free” operation
• Consulting with management on personnel-related matters, policies and procedures, employee development and training needs
• Driving Human Resource Strategy and the Human Resource focus with development of plant strategies, goals and objectives to achieve overall Company goals
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Human Resources, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field
• Significant related work experience in a union manufacturing environment
• Work with employees at all levels of the organization
• Business and Organizational Effectiveness Leadership skills
• Communicate effectively both written and verbally
• Counseling and conflict resolution
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Handle multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
• Understanding of legal issues and how they are interpreted and applied
• Have computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point etc)
• High tolerance for pressure, deadlines, conflicting multiple priorities
• Self-motivated, initiative, drive to succeed and achieve
• Candidate will also be required to work extended work schedules as needed
• Experience with SAP, COOL, and Org. Publisher
• Experience with Lean Initiatives and Tools
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Limited travel (10%) may be required
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf for English or this Link at http://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterSpanish.pdf for Spanish.
Title: Plant HR Manager I
Requisition ID: HUM001583
Job Function: Human Resources
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: May 20, 2017, 10:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No