Kellogg Sr. Manager Regional Finance Manager in CINCINNATI, Ohio
Come grow with us as a Senior Manager of Region Finance for the Kellogg Company. Engage with us as you provide financial leadership to the Region Sales team via monthly financial business reporting, business analysis / insight, process management and participation on the Region Senior Leadership team. Lead with us as the position promotes the Kellogg Sustainable Growth strategy by driving P&L management skills and profitability focus throughout the Sales organization supporting Kroger and Target.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Manager of Region Finance at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Providing insight and process guidance surrounding Trade Prepay Programs, Unsaleables/Distribution programs, Wholesaler Relationships, Merger/Acquisition/Store Closure History, etc
• Influencing business performance by providing the sole financial support and acumen as a member of the regional leadership team
• Delivering monthly Business Review to track performance against budget
• Providing strategic & tactical direction on P&L impact of in-market activity and performance at the customer level
• Providing leadership support during annual budgeting process and forecasts
• Driving Trade Spend support activities
• Driving the Region reporting process for key business unit meetings
• Assessing the region’s forecast to ensure forecasts are grounded
• Mastering the CRM tool to provide region leadership and utilization of the system
• Providing financial expertise surrounding policies and processes and promote uniformity and sharing of practices across the greater Sales Finance organization
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Finance, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance or a related field (such as Business or Economics), plus substantial experience
• An understanding of overall food company or consumer products operations including familiarity with sales, manufacturing, marketing and logistics
• Knowledge of financial analysis techniques and accounting principles and procedures
• Must have advanced analytical, problem solving, decision making, and communication skills and be detail-oriented
• Must have strong leadership skills
• CPA and/or and MBA
• Proficiency with SAP
• Knowledge of Kellogg’s financial and sales reporting systems
• Kellogg experience to include having held several positions within the Finance organization
• CPG experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Moderate travel (40%) and overtime as necessary required
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf for English or this Link at http://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterSpanish.pdf for Spanish.
Title: Sr. Manager Regional Finance Manager
Requisition ID: FIN002228
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Jun 8, 2017, 10:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: Yes