Kellogg Transitional Production Employee in CINCINNATI, Ohio
Grow with us in one of our state-of-the-art baking/production facilities! By utilizing your strong communication skills and attention to detail you'll help us prepare some of the world's most favorite products for shipment. You'll also collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives, and be a part of the united values and winning culture at Kellogg!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
To be part of our success in your role as a Transitional Production Employee, your duties may include but are not limited to:
• Packing finished product in accordance with prescribed packaging procedures
• Producing high quality packaging of finished goods
• Maintaining the quality of our product and production efficiencies
• Cleaning and preparing equipment for production
• Operating, disassembling, assembling equipment
• Conducting sanitation checks and clean ups of work area
• Troubleshooting operation issues and preventative maintenance
• Managing responsibility for quality, safety and housekeeping
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
• Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of fifty pounds
• Flexible work scheduling including overtime and holidays
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Highly engaged in improving the business
• Previous experience in a manufacturing setting or a related position
• Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
Title: Transitional Production Employee
Requisition ID: MAN004112
Job Function: Manufacturing and Distribution
Job Type: Hourly Paid
Closing Date: Jun 14, 2017, 10:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No