Kellogg Talent Acquisition Coordinator in GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan
Come grow with us as you play a key role within our Talent Acquisition team at Kellogg. In your role as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be part of our success by managing the end-to-end administration process for all recruiting activity. While you’re leveraging your ability to prioritize effectively, you’ll also be building your Kellogg network as you thrive within an environment of professional development and teamwork - working together to shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will be part of our success by:
• Administering job vacancy information received from Hiring Manager via Applicant Tracking System (ATS), or Recruiter to include drafting and updating job vacancies
• Posting job advertisements with ATS as well as coordinating and facilitating all administration within ATS for job posting and selected candidates
• Arranging and coordinating internal and external candidate scheduling via the ATS, including organizing and confirming timetables and candidate communication
• Managing all candidate communications throughout the application process through ATS ensuring it reflects the brand, its values and our employer value proposition
• Entering candidate employment offer details into ATS and sending to candidate, to include following up with candidate via email, text and/or phone call to facilitate efficient offer acceptance
• Updating a candidate’s step and status in ATS within service level agreement (SLA)
• Monitoring background check results; notifying Hiring Manager and Employee of successful completion as well as initiating pre-adverse process for failed background checks
• Confirming candidate first day details with Hiring Manager
• Closing job vacancies within ATS
• Tracking completion of on-boarding tasks in system and proactively providing updates as needed to the Hiring Manager and/or Recruiter
• Manages and handles generic and speculative recruiting inquiries from Hiring Managers or candidates via e-mail, system or telephone and responds accordingly
· Leveraging intellectual curiosity to proactively seek out continuous improvement (CI) opportunities, to include leading and supporting CI projects
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Human Resources, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• The ability to prioritize effectively and work within tight deadlines
• Experience with calendar management to include planning & organizing schedules
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to work under pressure with changing priorities
• Customer service experience
• Attention to detail, highly organized and efficient
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Work experience supporting end to end recruiting processes
• Previous experience of working with an ATS
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Location: North America GBS Service Center - Grand Rapids, MI.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf for English or this Link at http://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterSpanish.pdf for Spanish.
Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: USA-MI-Grand Rapids
Requisition ID: HUM001671
Job Function: Human Resources
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Aug 15, 2017, 10:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No