Kellogg National Account Manager - Maternity Cover in MANCHESTER, United States
Grow with us as a National Account Manager on the Kellogg Sales Team – where we believe in your success. Engage with us through your leadership role by executing strategic customer planning and delivering the targeted Kellogg's indicators for financial periods. Set targets on input/output KPI's and Internal/External KPI's and build a strategic partnership with customers to enable delivery of the Kellogg's plan for the short and long term.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Deliver quarterly and annual objectives vs budget & vs financial targets
· Deliver annual internal input targets on category vision, assortment, distribution, pricing, visibility, promotional plan, trade strategy, supply chain, etc.
· Develop accurate volume forecasts with the customer and input into S&OP process to ensure robust forecast accuracy. Accountable for ensuring alignment to the S&OP process and managing the Risks & Opportunities for the account through to execution
· Lead the customer relationship including the creation and management of annual plans and building the business for long term mutual benefit
· Be the voice of the customer internally and champion what's needed to win in the customer. Work cross functionally with other teams (Commercial Strategy, Category Management, Marketing) and relevant others internally to develop solutions and create plans to win.
· Ensure all aspects of administration and stewardship internally and with the customer are accurate and timely
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
· Sales experience in the Food Service Channel
· Experience working within an braded FMCG business
· Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills
· Ability to work well across functions both internally and externally
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
· Office based role with frequent travelling within the UK
· A need to stay away overnight on occasion
· A need to be flexible with hours where necessary
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Title: National Account Manager - Maternity Cover
Location: UK-North West England-Manchester
Requisition ID: SAL008002
Job Function: Sales and Category Management
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Oct 13, 2017, 3:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No