Kellogg Director, Global HRIS in MI, United States
Lead with us as you provide vision, planning, project coordination and project management for the development of the global HR system infrastructure while concurrently facilitating efficient, cost effective operations to meet current and future business needs within the HR organization. Grow with us as you analyze and direct function related activities within the scope of the HR Management Systems (HRMS). While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Director, HRIS at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Promoting a proactive approach using HRIS to solve business needs/problems with a global perspective, while also assessing and building HRIS capabilities. Based on business need, work with HR and GBS IT partners to prioritize needed support as appropriate
• Serving as the interface between internal and external customers and HRIS team to ensure effective delivery of HRIS applications. Providing overall prioritization of project assignments and management of HRIS resources (both internal and external)
• Planning budget and forecasting HRIS needs and applications. Maintaining awareness of vendor plans and the potential impact of those plans on current and future HRIS functionality and current HR processes
• Assessing business issues and creating and presenting business case to senior management defining how HRIS will support in solving business issue
• Assessing how HRIS services are delivered to the organization. Assessing and building skill levels necessary to achieve HRIS work objectives
• Responsible for project intake and capacity planning
• Accountability for continual process improvement and quality
• Accountability for global Data Stewardship for people data – including the deployment of data governance processes in coordination with the regions
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Human Resources Information Systems, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience
• Substantial HRIS/HRSM experience
• Prior experience in the implementation, development and functional support of an enterprise level HR system
• Project Management experience
• Proven experience on demand management and project management
• Experience with Success Factors
• English proficiency
• Global experience
• Vendor contract management
• Enwisen or Service Now case management experience
• Experience with Employee Central
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
PLEASE NOTE: We will consider a "location free" arrangement for the right candidate.
Minimal global travel is expected with this role. Frequency is dependent on location of candidate selected.
May require flexible work hours due to global nature of role.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf for English or this Link at http://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterSpanish.pdf for Spanish.
Title: Director, Global HRIS
Location: USA-MI-Battle Creek - Corporate Headquarters
Other Locations: United States, USA-IL-Chicago
Requisition ID: HUM001673
Job Function: Human Resources
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Ongoing
Relocation Assistance: Yes