Kellogg IT BUSINESS ANALYST in QUERÉTARO, Mexico
Grow with us as an IT Business Analyst in the Kellogg IT LA Team. You will play a key role by being responsible for Responsible for analysis, improvements and execute activities of the assigned IT processes to provide high quality services to internal clients. Basic coordination activities with vendors.
While you are at it you’ll be building your expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. Together we’ll build a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In this role, you will be part of our success by:
• Contributes in all project planning process
• May develop work plan timelines and manage workflows to meet project timeframes.
• Participates in short-term planning sessions to ensure understanding of business goals and direction.
• Provides input to IT project team.
• Supports and maintains relationship with business stakeholders and IT organization as directed.
Business Requirements and Process
• Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business and/or ERP solutions.
• Analyzes customer’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
• Ensures functional design meet the business requirements.
• Identifies and recommends new modules and enhancements to business systems needed to achieve business strategy and goals.
• Iterates reviews of solutions between development team and business.
• Drives for optimal solutions that meet business requirement and technical feasibility.
• Assesses customer needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities and advice on options.
• Assists in analyzing business processes, identify and develop Provide recommendations for redesign.
• Creates Business process documentation.
• Developing knowledge of End to End processes within Business Units
Feasibility and Business Case
• Provides factual content to feasibility study for standard development projects and enhancements.
• Provides assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection) by working with business partners.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
In Kellogg we focus to recruit the best talent to help us grow our business and build our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Previous experience in IT Project's delivery
· Experience implementimg application solutions in SAP FICO
· Advance or fluent in English Language ( Writing, reading & Speaking )
· Attention to detail and strong analytical, decision making, teamwork and communication skills.
· Strong customer service oriented Preferred:
· PMI and ITIL experience / studies
· Systems Infrastructure experience
· Portuguese Language
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
· Some international travel may be required.
· Please apply to this position only through: http://www.kelloggcareers.com/
· Consider the position could be closed before the expiring date. Do not miss this opportunity to continue growing your career with us, go ahead and apply now .
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Title: IT BUSINESS ANALYST
Requisition ID: INF000926
Job Function: Information Technology
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: May 26, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No