Kellogg Material Planner (Supply Chain Scheduling Assistant) in WREXHAM, United States
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Grow with us as a Material Planner in our Wrexham Plant!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
• Liaising with suppliers to call off materials and order non SAP inventory
• Attending daily scheduling meeting to ensure storage for planned deliveries and ensure any schedule changes can be met through material supply
• Day-to-day order management and management of deliveries
• Understand and manage risks to minimise impact on production schedule
• Raising of ad-hoc requisitions relating to material handling and supply as required
• Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production
• Ensure any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system that is in place is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required
• Create and issue forecasts to suppliers
• Providing week end scheduling cover on a rota basis and provide holiday cover within the team
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• Previous experience in an administrative background
• Good interpersonal skills are essential with a customer focused attitude, Highly numerate, detail conscious and
ability to work with confidential data
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks and meet deadlines within a busy environment by using initiative to prioritise and organise work, Computer literate including the ability to use MS Office
• Desirable - Previous experience of using SAP
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Requires a degree of flexibility to be included in a week end cover rota and may need to be contactable out of hours when required for matters concerning your role
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Title: Material Planner (Supply Chain Scheduling Assistant)
Location: UK-North Wales-Wrexham
Requisition ID: LOG002244
Job Function: Logistics and Supply Chain
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Jun 14, 2017, 3:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No