Kellogg IT Operations Analyst – SAP BW Foundations in BATTLE CREEK, Michigan
Join our dynamic, progressive team of IT professionals in an environment where you can learn and grow, and create innovative technology solutions to help our business flourish. Become a part of our rich heritage that has grown from a small family business to a global organization with a presence in over 180 countries.
At the heart of the Kellogg Company is technology — a key enabler of how we market, sell and manufacture our well-known and beloved brands to consumers around the globe.
We have an opening for you to grow with us as IT Operations Analyst - GBS in Battle Creek, MI. This critical role will work with a progressive, dynamic group of professionals, and will utilize different technical competencies.
In this position you’ll work with a wide variety of tools and systems to provide best in class solutions for our business. You’ll hone your problem solving skills to identify issues at the root and deliver timely solutions for immediate or longer term needs. You’ll work across teams within IT as well as with our customers to understand both business and technical requirements.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
· Client Care & Fostering Relationships -Providing exceptional service to our Kellogg SAP BW User Community to ensure technology issues are resolved quickly and according to SLAs. Building partnerships with the business, vendors, and other IT teams to help ensure successful resolution of escalated incidents and requests
· Metrics and Compliance -Aligning to enterprise and team standards for Desk Side Services. Ensuring SLAs and other quality metrics are met Adhering to all policies, procedures and standards (including platform security, change management, and audit processes).
· Issue Resolution - Solving reported technology issues following ITIL guidelines and processes. Managing incidents and requests in an ITSM application, escalating and communicating issues when necessary. Developing permanent, accurate solutions for recurring problems.
· Process Improvements -Enabling consistent results through the development and/or enhancement of standard processes
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
· High School Diploma or GED
Experience in leading cross functional teams
Demonstrated experience within the SAP BW or Foundations environment
Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze, communicate and resolve issues
Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team
Ability to work a variety of shifts and participate in on-call activities
Strong interpersonal skills for great relationships within IT, vendor and business teams
Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentations
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Service desk experience
SAP course completion certifications
Outstanding customer service skills
Experience working with formal project management or ITIL methodologies
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
· Kellogg K-Values
· New Hire Benefits Guide
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people
Title: IT Operations Analyst – SAP BW Foundations
Location: USA-MI-Battle Creek - Corporate Headquarters
Requisition ID: INF001137
Job Function: Information Technology
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Jun 28, 2018, 10:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No