Kellogg Lead IT Operations Analyst – Enterprise Application Integration - EDI in BATTLE CREEK, Michigan
Kellogg Business Services Company seeks a Lead IT Operations Analyst – Enterprise Application Integration – EDI in Battle Creek, Michigan.
Summary of Duties
Provide operation support for Enterprise Application Integration information technology applications in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment by utilizing skills and knowledge of: Cloud (AWS) based framework and application; EDIFACT, X12, ODETTE, TRADCOMMS and OB10 standards; database concepts including administration of Sterling Integrator, Indexing, maintenance and working with properties files; IBM Sterling Suite of Products including IBM Sterling Integrator, IBM Perimeter Server, IBM Control Center; ERP (SAP, Oracle) EDI configuration and format; UNIX Shell Scripting, Linux scripting; Java; Dell Boomi and Mulesoft; API (REST) knowledge with SOAP Service; Microsoft Project Professional 2013 along with project Life Cycle; job scheduling, monitoring in Tivoli; IT work processes; Incident, Problem and Change management processes including different ITIL processes of Incident, Change and Problem Management; ticketing tools such as Service Now and P1/P2 Bridge Calls; and Anaplan, Salesforce, Seivo, Syncrofy software packages to perform the following:
· Design and development of BPML, map development, trading partner setups, communication setups (FTP, SFTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS and AS2).
· Creating new maps using X12, EDIFACT, SAP IDOCs, Delimited (CSV), XML and Flat File formats in SI 5.2.4 or above.
· Perform required monitoring of existing EDI platform according to the Standard Operating Procedures.
· Setup new communication links using VAN (GXS, Sterling, Harmony etc.) with external EDI partners and internal systems.
· Lead short-term project planning efforts with team members utilizing team leadership skills and in-depth knowledge of business operations and IT processes.
· Create and Implement Request for Change (RFC) and adhere to all documented change management process.
· Translate business and technical requirements to develop automation specifications that span more than one business area. Work with business users to understand technical requirements.
· Execute disk space provisioning and monitor disk performance and utilization.
· Maintain development, production and multiple testing environment which includes both database and application.
· Perform upgrades and maintain applications.
· Influence, communicate, and work effectively with all levels within the organization.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications or related field and five years of related experience with EDI applications required.
Please apply to Kellogg Business Services Company, a division of Kellogg Company, at www.kelloggcareers.com. Ref # INF001100.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf for English or this Link at http://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterSpanish.pdf for Spanish
Title: Lead IT Operations Analyst – Enterprise Application Integration - EDI
Location: USA-MI-Battle Creek - Corporate Headquarters
Requisition ID: INF001100
Job Function: Information Technology
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: May 30, 2018, 10:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No