Kellogg Senior Manager Customer Activation in BATTLE CREEK, Michigan
Advance your career as a Senior Manager Customer Activation. Here at Kellogg we care about and celebrate your success. In this exciting role, you will lead the Kellogg Sales & Operations Execution (S&OE) process on behalf of Sales Strategy & Communication. You will take ownership of ad hoc commercial team projects to coordinate through S&OE and manage customer requests and implementation needs. This position is crucial in assisting in the facilitation of One Voice corporate communications to Sales. You will serve as a key liaison between Commercial and Sales in the management of all customer projects. This includes projects related to SKU conversions, inventory management, supply chain and logistics, Price Pack Architecture work, and other commercial team project work.
At Kellogg, we are passionate about our brands, business and our outstanding food. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader?
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
· Sales & Operations Execution – This position represents the Voice of Sales and Customer Strategy in the weekly S&OE processes across all commercial categories for the full portfolio of Kellogg USA (KUSA) brands.
· Project Management – You will serve as a communication coordinator, facilitator and liaison between Commercial, Customer Strategy, & the Field Sales Teams for ad hoc KUSA special project work requiring special focus in Sales execution or customer relationship management. Responsible for establishing, managing, and maintaining strategic relationships with field sales you will help to ensure seamless execution & alignment before, during, and after implementation.
· Collaboration – Working closely with Sales Strategy leads you will ensure consistency in messaging and alignment around top initiatives and customer prioritization protocol that will inform Supply decisions and project guidance.
· Communication – You will own decision rights for KUSA supply based on established Customer prioritization in the Weekly S&OE. Additionally you will facilitate communication around information needed to make informed supply decisions to meet market needs. You will drive coordination with Supply Chain and Demand Planning partners to develop action plans to address national product risk/constraints. Additionally you will establish/maintain protocol for incremental food requests and integration into the Kellogg Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process. Taking ownership of Weekly S&OE follow-up with customer teams and internal stakeholders (commercial/customer/sales/supply chain), you will coordinate cross-functional action and alignment to agreed upon next steps.
· Process Improvement - Facilitating process improvements, you will identify key stakeholder roles and responsibilities. Successfully transferring, implementing and executing all internal process from legacy Commercial to Customer Strategy you will set the team up for future execution.
· One Voice - Embedding a structured approach to customer communication your goal is to align Kellogg operations to deliver the One Voice look, feel and approach to Sales partners. This will lead to one Kellogg approach to product supply inquiries, notifications, etc.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
High school diploma/GED
Incumbent must exemplify the Kellogg Values and have the ability to collaborate cross-functionally with a variety of departments such as Sales, Marketing, Promotions, Revenue Growth Management, Category Strategy, Finance, Supply Chain and other Business Units.
Significant experience in a sales organization, including customer collaboration, industry events, and multifunctional project work experience (within consumer-packaged goods is preferred).
Strong organizational, presentation and written and verbal communication skills
Strong background in the areas of customer collaboration, marketing, sales strategy, and multifunctional project work
Ability to work with many people at varied levels of experience and authority
Must have the ability to work in conditions that include multiple & often conflicting priorities, extended work schedules and specific time constraints
- Bachelor’s Degree
The ideal candidate will work daily from our corporate headquarters location in Battle Creek, MI.
A flexible work schedule and the ability to travel 20-25% of the time
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
· Kellogg K-Values at http://www.kelloggcareers.com/global/company-and-values.html
· New Hire Benefits Guide at http://www.kelloggbenefitsguide.com/
· Kellogg Stories and News at http://newsroom.kelloggcompany.com/
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-VerifyParticipationPoster_ES.pdf .
GROW With Us.
Title: Senior Manager Customer Activation
Location: USA-MI-Battle Creek - Corporate Headquarters
Requisition ID: SAL010180
Job Function: Sales and Category Management
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Jun 7, 2019, 10:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No