Kellogg Key Account Executive - Distribution in Georgia
Advance your career as a Key Account Executive – Regional Distribution. Here at Kellogg we care about and celebrate your success. In this exciting role, you will use your selling skills to partner with key decision makers at Distributor accounts to drive business results. An integral part of the Kellogg Specialty Channel Sales team, you will create sales plans and ensure the execution of all activities related to the accounts. You will develop customer’s relationship plans to penetrate all levels and functions of the customer organization to position the company for future growth. While you are at it, you will also be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork.
At Kellogg, we are passionate about our brands, business and our outstanding food. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader?
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
· Account Development – As a Key Account Executive you will lead sales activities and execution efforts while managing business needs and relationships with individual and regional Distribution Warehouses. You will strive to effectively managing your geographically assigned direct accounts and take ownership of the Kellogg’s Foodservice Agency Sales Team. Working together you will drive annual Gross Sales Volume, Net Sales Volume, and the Operating Profit plan.
· Train / Collaborate / Communicate - The Regional Distribution team will act as the primary lead in supporting our largest and most complex customers, our distribution community. Your ability to create and negotiate sales and marketing plans with these customers will be key to your success. Providing the regional sales agency team with communication, training, and assistance with sales activities you will support their development.
· Analytics – Knowing your business will be imperative in driving sales growth. Understanding and effectively leveraging customer, industry, and internal sales information, you will drive compliance and sustain a competitive edge.
· Budget Management – You will be responsible for managing trade dollars within your assigned budgets and executing customer specific trade plans. Submitting accurate data will be necessary to accurately build customer Profit and Loss (P&Ls) and analysis
· Foodservice Initiatives – Your working knowledge of Key Foodservice Segments will serve you well as you support growth initiative activities in both the Foodservice and K-12 Business Units.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
High school diploma/GED
Strongfoodservice industry knowledge and category expertise
Well-developedselling and negotiating skills
Musthave strong interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively with boththe internal and external customers
Positionrequires maturity to task and ability to manage top to top relationshipsboth internally and externally
Ability to develop, present,and execute customer plans with a focus on customer communication andaccount penetration
Ability to understand marketdynamics, forecast results, and analyze and interpret data
Strong understanding oftrade strategy and negotiation skills
Strong communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoftoffice applications
Motor vehiclehistory with 2 or less moving violations within the last 36 months
Significant Foodservicefield-based sales and account management experience
The ideal candidate will reside in Georgia or Tennessee and will work from a home office location. This position covers distributors located in Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi.
A flexible work schedule andthe ability to travel up to 50% of the time but may vary depending onlocation of residency.
This position providesparticipation in the Kellogg Auto Reimbursement Program.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
· Kellogg K-Values at http://www.kelloggcareers.com/global/company-and-values.html
· New Hire Benefits Guide at http://www.kelloggbenefitsguide.com/
· Kellogg Stories and News at http://newsroom.kelloggcompany.com/
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-VerifyParticipationPoster_ES.pdf .
GROW With Us.
Title: Key Account Executive - Distribution
Other Locations: USA-Tennessee
Requisition ID: SAL010754
Job Function: Sales and Category Management
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Dec 10, 2019, 10:29:00 AM
Relocation Assistance: Yes