Kellogg Manager - Finance in OAK BROOK, Illinois
Grow with us by playing a key role in establishing, monitoring and achieving short and long-term financial goals for Kellogg, providing information and your insight and counsel on profit drivers. You will provide value added monthly financial variance analysis and recommendations on ways to improve profit.
*This role can sit in Battle Creek, MI or Oak Brook, IL
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Finance Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Supporting business analysis, process management and providing financial/strategic recommendations while partnering with Sales to provide financial council for successful management of the business
• Providing actionable insights on financial performance, identifying risks and opportunities on an ongoing basis
• Leading the development of monthly variance analyses, while identifying and communicating risks and opportunities to future profit performance
• Presenting, on a monthly basis, the financial results to executive management
• Driving process improvements in budgeting, forecasting and reporting with the goal of improving understanding of the drivers of expenses, while assuming ownership and accountability for delivering plans
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Finance, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance/Business related field
• Good knowledge of financial analysis techniques and accounting principles and procedures
• The ability to work in conditions where there are multiple and changing priorities, specific time constraints, and extended work hours
• Strong communication and time management skills to handle multiple requests and deadlines effectively
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and proficient knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems
• Advanced analytical, problem solving, decision making, and communication skills and a detail orientation
• Good leadership skills
• Master’s Degree in Finance/Business related field
• CPA/CMA Certification
• SAP experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
There is occasional travel required in this position.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Title: Manager - Finance
Location: USA-IL-Oak Brook
Other Locations: USA-MI-Battle Creek - Corporate Headquarters
Requisition ID: FIN002543
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Mar 17, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: Yes